DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS:
- You may make a reservation online or by phone with a $800 deposit for Tuna Charters and a 50% deposit for ‘other’ charters.
- Full and final payment is due 21 days prior to the charter date.
- If deposit is made online, the balance due will be processed 21 days before scheduled trip using credit card on file, unless otherwise instructed by the purchaser.
- Cancellations received and verified 21 days or more prior to your trip are fully refunded less a 15% administration fee. If you cancel less than three weeks before the charter, your deposit is non-refundable.
- Should the captain determine that the weather and seas are too rough for your charter to go out, you will be offered the option of rescheduling. In the event that rescheduling is not a possibility, you will be refunded 50% of your deposit. Rain is not considered a reason to cancel a charter. Vessels will sail on a rainy day.
- Prices do not include mates tip for services provided.
- Our captains or their mates will clean, fillet and bag your fish for you to take home.
- Whereas the mate works on gratuity, a gratuity of 15-20% to the mate is customary.
WHO KEEPS THE FISH:
- Cod and haddock are yours to keep subject to federal per person catch limits.
- School, large school, medium and large medium tuna may only be retained if federal regulations allow. Federal regulations change from year to year, and often change within the tuna season. For the latest NMFS Bluefin Tuna regulations, see the NMFS HMS Permits shop at http://hmspermits.noaa.gov/news.asp.
- Light consumption of beer and/or wine is allowed.
- Hard alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited. We have zero tolerance for hard alcohol or drugs. Violators charter will be cancelled, without refund.
WHAT OUR CAPTAINS WILL BRING:
- Everything you need for catching a Giant Bluefin Tuna!
- Ice for packing your fish.
- Bait and tackle.
- Well maintained rods and reels.
- You are welcome to bring your own gear if you wish.
- Customer is responsible for replacement of lost tackle supplied by the Captain.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Use your discretion for items that you feel you would require for a day on the sea!
- The following are some suggestions:
- Food (bagged lunches)
- Drinks (soda, water, juice and beer/wine)
- Appropriate Clothing
- Remember that it is cooler on the water than it is on land, so you may want to bring a sweatshirt or jacket.
- Rain gear, waterproof boots or shoes.
- If you’re a hearty soul out fishing in the fall or early winter, you’ll want to dress in layers.
- Sun visor or a hat to block the powerful rays.
- Cooler (keep in your vehicle)
- Prescribed medications
[ls_button color=”default” url=”http://gloucestercharterconnection.com/product-category/charter/” title=”themes” target=”_blank” size=”large” display=”block”]BOOK CHARTER NOW[/ls_button]